The Future of HVAC Conference 2018 is the leading conference for HVAC&R professionals and related industry experts, and will be held in Melbourne from September 12–13.
The Future of HVAC Conference was conceived as a vehicle to involve those who have an interest in where the HVAC industry is heading.
It now attracts a broad range of stakeholders beyond mechanical engineering consultants and contractors. Participants include ESD professionals, architects, tenants, building developers and investors, regulators, researchers, product and technology professionals, service providers, property and facility managers, educators and trainers, energy suppliers, workplace designers and more.
The HVAC&R industry impacts many people in a myriad of ways.
If you are interested in the future of HVAC&R, networking with the industry’s influencers, and providing expert opinion, the Future of HVAC 2018 is a must-attend event.
The conference committee is now calling for abstracts on an array of subjects, including but not limited to:
- Advances in building and HVAC design
- Innovations in HVAC equipment
- HVAC and energy management
- HVAC ownership, operation and management
- Changes in national and international regulations – heading towards net-zero
- HVAC industry education, training and innovation
- HVAC research
- Case studies in HVAC design installation and maintenance
- Changes in building use – agile working environments and flexible workplaces
- Suggestions for a site visit or masterclass.
For the full list of abstract subjects and for abstract submission details, please click here.
Abstracts should be emailed to AIRAH’s Conference and Events Coordinator by Friday, March 16, 2018.